Tuesday, January 24, 2012

[Atomic Robo] Action. Science. Podcast.


More shameless self-promotion! Mike Lafferty interviewed Fred Hicks, Brian Clevinger, and myself about ARRPG for the BAMF! podcast, which you can check out here.

We covered some interesting stuff, including some of our core design goals for ARRPG (many of which I'm pretty sure I've mentioned here on the ol' blog), and extracted from Brian what I'm going to interpret as an ironclad guarantee that the She-Devils (coming up in Atomic Robo volume 8) will receive a detailed treatment in the book. And naturally we talked about Carl Sagan, because... c'mon. Who doesn't want to play Carl Sagan?

Brian also had some incredibly kind words about The Kerberos Club (FATE Edition). I mean, I already knew he liked it, but now it's on the record.

I listen to a ton of podcasts on a regular basis -- mostly comedy podcasts like Comedy Bang Bang, Superego, and Mike and Tom Eat Snacks -- so it was pretty cool to get to be on one for once. Hopefully I didn't make too much of an ass of myself, but I'll leave that judgment up to you, the viewer (I know you're not a viewer).

1 comment:

mikelaff said...

Mike - it was great to have you on. Thanks again for taking the time