Tuesday, January 29, 2013

[Atomic Robo] Cover Preview


I have a preview of the cover for Atomic Robo: The Roleplaying Game below, but first, a brief post-mortem on the Fate Core Kickstarter that just ended.

It was super-successful.

Seriously, 10,103 backers? Who was expecting that kind of incredible support? If you're a backer, take a moment to realize that's 10,102 other people who now have Fate Core. Find them and play! It's out there in the wild in a big way. I'm willing to bet that most games available for free on the Web aren't downloaded by 10,103 people over the course of 56 days. If you were already one of the Fate faithful, I have good news. That game you like, to paraphrase a certain backwards-talking little person, has come into style in a big way.

Pretty cool, right? I came into Fate Core late in the development cycle, and I had nothing at all to do with the management of the Kickstarter (I was as surprised by The Day After Ragnarok and Dresden Files Accelerated announcements as you were), but still: If you kicked in even a buck, thanks for supporting this game I worked on. You guys are great, and I'm excited for everything that's about to come down the pike.

Anyway -- the cover! Check out those robot fists!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Robot Fists, Science Guns, Atomic Robo, Action Science!

barba said...

Cool Cover. Love the Robot fists.

Gina said...

The new lock screen image on my iPad. :)